"SOUP UP YOUR SUMMER" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: "Soup Up Your Summer" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of Campbell Soup Company ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and Tenthwave Digital LLC and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) on 7/1/13 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on 9/3/13 (the "Promotion Period"). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes through the Campbell Kitchens application on the Facebook platform. To access the Campbell Kitchen application, you must go to facebook.com/campbellskitchen and click on the "like" button and then click on the "Sweepstakes" tab. You must "allow" the application in order to access the Sweepstakes. To enter, complete and submit the online Registration Form, including your first and last name, mailing address and email address during the Promotion Period. You must acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Official Rules by checking the box that appears on the Registration Form. You will then be served with a page whereby you must select your favorite recipe from among the recipes included on the page. You do not need to make the recipe. When you select a recipe and click the "Enter" button during the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes. You need only complete the Registration Form the first time you enter. Thereafter, once you select and submit your favorite recipe during the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes. Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 9/3/13 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry per person/Facebook ID per day. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person/Facebook ID on the same day will be void. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsors sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsors decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook ID from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to a Facebook ID by Facebook. The promotional websites database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected entries.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 9/6/13 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital LLC, an independent judging organization. Judges/Sponsors decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail on or about 9/6/13. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: $5,000 to 'Soup Up Your Summer'. Prize to be awarded in the form of a check.
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred or substituted, except at the Sponsors sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The claimed prize will be awarded. If the winner is 18 years of age, but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, IN PERPETUITY, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND TENTHWAVE DIGITAL LLC, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND FACEBOOK AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a users system or limit an Eligible Participants ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsors sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrants eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individuals IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after 9/30/13, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 9/30/13 to: Soup Up Your Summer Sweepstakes Winner, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Campbell Soup Company, One Campbell Place, Camden, NJ 08103. Administrator: Tenthwave Digital LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 207W, Melville, NY 11747.
© Copyright 2013 Tenthwave Digital LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.